Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Watery pink discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I had my period about 2 1/2 weeks ago and for the last 5 days I have had watery pink discharge. There isn't a lot of it, but it's enough to need to have a pantyliner. I have also become very sensitive about the way I smell (like I smell strongly - not that I stink), but my husband says I don't. I can smell myself standing up and clothed.
I have been off birth control for about 2 months (micronor) due to forgetting it all the time and finally giving up. I have had irregular periods for the past few months and I am starting to think that I was bleeding while I ovulated (and had sex thinking it was okay during that time). This is not my usual bleeding - I think I may have had this before I found out I was pregnant the first time, but didn't realize. I mostly remember being really sensitive to my smell with the first pregnancy.
So, my question is... If this is implantation bleeding how long should I wait until I take a hpt, considering I don't know when to expect my next period?
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|