Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

water leaking from nose

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I saw different doctors and never got possitive results. I don't know what is wrong with me, I have watter dripping from nose for one year and sometimes eye watering but no head aches so when I sleep or lie it goes down my throat. It makes me nervous and uncomfortabl. House doctor said that I was cold and gave me anthibiotics but no possitive results.When I am angry or stressed it happens or when I go out from inside It starts dreeping , also when I wake up in morning, my nose are blocked, I have bad breathing and pusometimes like dizziness I thnk because of bad breathing, so I would please you to give me Idea what should i do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2009
I have had a similar problem for over a year although not as severe... I have been wondering if it has anything to do with tear ducts as no doctor has been able to help me yet either.
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
I have the same problem also before,

What you should do is to take a rest and proper sleeping,

at the same time you should start to work out,

Proper rest and Exercise it the answer in your problem.

Good Luck
|

replied October 17th, 2011
Answer
even i too had same problem but i was informed by my friend if i do breathing exercises in morning it will be reduced 90% and i tried for 6 month continuously now feel better.

Exercise: Wake up at morning 5:00 am do all morning works except bath and do some breathing exercises like pranayama, inhaling breathe fast keep it for few seconds and releasing very slowly and clean your nose holes by breathing fast. and calm down yourself for 15 minutes then start your other works or your regular exercises.
|