Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Water injected into penis hole?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My x-wife has accused me of squirting water from a squirt gun up into my 5 yr. olds penis. Is this even possible and if it was, wouldn't it cause serious damage? She has made some serious allegations. Can putting fingers into someones butt cause diarrea? This hateful woman needs professional help. I cannot afford a lawyer and I cannot believe her vicious lies.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile doulalee
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Community Volunteer
I think you should be seeking advice form a lawyer.
There is normally a free legal advice centre in most
area's, maybe you can Google your area.
If not you should be trying to make contact with some
kind of social worker and have these issues written
down or recorded to protect you in the long run.
|
Users who thank nww for this post: troubledbylies 

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2012
Sounds like she's nuts. Better document, and get some legal advise! BTW, inserting a finger into the rectum does not cause loose stools. shooting water into the urethral meatus( hole at end of penis), could cause infection among other things. sick!
|
Users who thank doulalee for this post: troubledbylies 
Tags: penis, afford, woman
Quick Reply