Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

watching my wife have sex with someone else? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Here is my situaiton. I am over 50 and have been masturbating for over 30 years. Even as a married man I continued to masturbate, but about 6 months ago, my wife asked me what it would take to bring back the spark in our sexual relationship. She is 40 and in very good shape physically. I mentioned to her that I had always fantasized about watching her have sex with someone else. After she thought about this, she told me a few days later that there was a fellow at her gym that turned her on and if I was really serious she would approach him. Anyway, long story short, she convinced him to come home with her and that she would have sex with him if I could watch. I really enjoyed watching her suck and have intercourse with this guy and I got off a few times. She has expanded her group of male friends to be 3 different fellows whom she will have over at various times.
I find this very stimulating and exciting - but is this weird to others?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Past50ButNotDead
|

replied July 24th, 2008
Experienced User
I applaud you for being so open
Past50,
I would have to say that I admire your openess towards your wife having sex and I also find her stance of doing it with other men pretty neat as well. I know that the opposite is kind of true as well. As a Massage Therapist I get many men who are sent out for a massage by their wifes so that they can get off by some elses hand.
I don't think you're weird, especially is she is enjoying it.

Wendy
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Personally...if this works for you then great...some people enjoy open relationships..fine and dandy if it works for you..i've been approached by my bf to have a 3some...i was raised in a religious household and taught to wait for sex until marriage...well..that didn't happen..the guy i'm still with is the only guy i've ever been with...personally for me..i dont want another guy...ive only wanted(since I can remember) a monogomous relationship in which I'm with ONLY him and hes ONLY with me...it would turn him on(and i'm sure many other guys have this fantasy) to see me with another guy...but i just cant do it...i just believe that if you are serious with someone you share yourself emotionally and physically with ONLY them...I swear if i EVER saw him with another girl..it'd be over..period...no ifs ands and buts..if he WANTED another girl like that...OVER...i want to be his one and only from now on...selfish? maybe..but thats just what i believe...we aren't married...however, we are in a seriously relationship..and I've just been raised to believe taht if you wish to be with someone for the rest of your life...you're promising yourself to that person..and that person alone...no open relationships no threesomes..i'm sorry..if you're going to get down on one knee and promise yourself to me...thats all you get...and i hope its enough....however..if this works for you then great...i'm in no position to dissagree...different things work for different couples..you wanted my opinion..i'm giving you mine.....

you know...sometimes I do wish I were more open...i do wish I could have that threesome for him to fullfill his ultimate fantasy...though I'm not willing to sacrafice MY beliefs and MY self respect for a simple fantasy of his...so far we've been willing to work past that but I sometimes wonder(since we're just over 2 years in the relationship) if it will work out in the long run....our views in sex are quite different..i WANTED to wait until marriage...though I gave it to him...and he is more experimental with sex.....i dunno...*sigh*...anyway..if it works for you then..it works...

sorry so long
|

replied July 25th, 2008
I understand you worrywart01...If I would see my boyfriend having sex with another girl...Lord have compassion for them!!...oh no I don't even want to imagine.....But anyway, not the point..Mr.Past50ButNotDead..W0W....I've never really actually heard from a man itself, that watching your woman have sexual intercourse with another man turned them on...Most of the guys I know, would kill both of them!..Bt again, everyone has different desires...I personally don't think it's weird....Anything that will help sexual life is good...As long as it stays like that...But If I were you, I wouldn't risk it...I'm sorry to tell you this......But Hey!....If you both really love each other...It shouldn't be that bad...
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2008
Supporter
If you think this is something that will spice up your sex life a little bit without causing tension in your relationship, why not?!
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2008
Supporter
If you think this is something that will spice up your sex life a little bit without causing tension in your relationship, why not?!
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Thank you all for replying and for not be judgemental of me. I'm glad that this, although unusual situation, is not thougtht of as weird.

Katrina I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife have intercourse with other men and sucking them off as well. She enjoys it, I really enjoy it, and we are still both very in love with each other.
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Experienced User
hey Past50, I would never be judgemental and you are not weird and as someone else has said W0W!!

My hat's off to you...or if it will make you feel better, my panties off to you!

Wendy
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Past50ButNotDead wrote:
Thank you all for replying and for not be judgemental of me. I'm glad that this, although unusual situation, is not thougtht of as weird.

Katrina I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife have intercourse with other men and sucking them off as well. She enjoys it, I really enjoy it, and we are still both very in love with each other.

see my boyfriend and I had a long discussion about this whole thing when he first told me this fantasy...and I'd just like your opinion since you clearly have the same fantasy...see for me...I love him..with all my heart...it would truly kill me to see him touch another woman...i just believe sex is intimate and should be shared with the one you love(i'm not trying to judge you in anyway here just trying to understand)..so...for a while after he first told me this fantasy of his i questioned whether or not he truly loved and respected me...i try so hard to understand...but I just cant...i figured my man would not want another to touch me...and he used to get so jealous if another guy tried to make a move on me....but after he came out with the fantasy he's said "i dont care if you do something with another guy...so long as i can watch" and it just bugs me! it really does..i dont know why...i dont WANT to be shared...at all...i dont want another man! I seriously could never do anything with another guy...that sort of defeats the purpose of a monogomous relationship in my opinion... He's experimented with a threesome with his ex gf though it was with another girl and that girl and him never actually had sex.....and the reason they broke up is because she cheated on him with another guy....sounded like a logical excuse at first but then i started thinking...why did you break up with her why didn't you just join in on the fun? It kind of hurt me to find out that he wanted to share me..i dont know why...it still kind of bugs me today but...i guess my whole question is if you're truly in love with someone why would you want to share them for a few minutes of bliss? Plus I was a virgin until him..so it was a BIG deal to me to give it up to him..and to hear him ask me share myself with someone else? What? Are you kidding? I waited nearly 20 years for my "one and only" only for him to ask me to share myself?

Sorry..I rant alot...im just trying to understand I am...
|

replied July 26th, 2008
worrywart,

I respect your opinion and comments on this topic. And please do not worry about ranting - this is a chating forum, so rant away - but I wanted to clarify some points so that you understand.
I do not and will not cheat on my wife. She has been the love of my life for as long as we have been together. She and I are well centered in our love of each other and she is really okay with having sex with a limited group of men (only 3) that she has selected. She will meet with them, only one at a time, and usually does this once or twice a week, many times after she returns from the gym as they are all male friends that she knows from the gym. All the guys are in great shape and are a few years younger than her, but given how much she works out and stays in shape she looks young for her age. She has no problem performing sexually with each guy while I watch and all of these guys have consented to allowing me to watch and masturbate while they do it. My wife likes each fellow as a friend but she has been able to keep this relationship as a sexual friendship (a boinking buddy if you will). The up side of this for her is that she gets exposure to how other men are (one of them has a much larger penis than I do and this is something that she does enjoy sucking on and having inserted into her orifices). We have an agreement that if she ever wants to stop, then its okay.
Again, I respect your position on it and I am glad that you don't think that my wife satisfying my fantasy to suck and have intercourse with other men for my viewing pleasure is weird (or I hope you don't).
|

replied July 26th, 2008
Experienced User
Past50,
I have to say that I admire your stance on this and the fact that your wife will do this for you. I mean, as long as you are okay with it, and from everything you say you are, then why stop something that gives you both pleasure.

You are not weird. If anything, you and your wife have an interesting arrangement going on.

Wendy
|

replied July 27th, 2008
Thanks furrytail (or Wendy?) for you words. I'm feeling a lot better about discussin this from the replies I have been getting.
|

replied July 28th, 2008
The main problem i would have is the risk of an std. All these younger guys coming over to sleep with your wife just so they can get a piece of ass? Also, wouldn't you worry that your wife would take an interest in younger men altogether and tarnish your relationship? Sounds to me like your at the losing end of the stick but you seem to enjoy it. Maybe i don't understand because this would infuriate me beyond belief. I would never be able to look at my lover the same way.

However, I have a lot of respect for you both as a couple if you can stay in love.
|

replied July 28th, 2008
juicyj208 - I appreciate your opinion and she is very careful re STD's and as I mentioned before has limited her group to the same 3 guys. You are most likely correct that the guys are having sex with her just to get a piece of ass. In her case that's a very nice looking and nicely firm piece.
|

replied July 28th, 2008
Experienced User
I would really like to chat with your wife Past50. If that is not asking too much. She can private message me if that is easier. I'm curious of her view on this. Personally I think its a pretty sweet deal for her to have 3 sex friends and that you must stay exclusive to her.

Wendy
|

replied July 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Past50ButNotDead wrote:
worrywart,

I respect your opinion and comments on this topic. And please do not worry about ranting - this is a chating forum, so rant away - but I wanted to clarify some points so that you understand.
I do not and will not cheat on my wife. She has been the love of my life for as long as we have been together. She and I are well centered in our love of each other and she is really okay with having sex with a limited group of men (only 3) that she has selected. She will meet with them, only one at a time, and usually does this once or twice a week, many times after she returns from the gym as they are all male friends that she knows from the gym. All the guys are in great shape and are a few years younger than her, but given how much she works out and stays in shape she looks young for her age. She has no problem performing sexually with each guy while I watch and all of these guys have consented to allowing me to watch and masturbate while they do it. My wife likes each fellow as a friend but she has been able to keep this relationship as a sexual friendship (a boinking buddy if you will). The up side of this for her is that she gets exposure to how other men are (one of them has a much larger penis than I do and this is something that she does enjoy sucking on and having inserted into her orifices). We have an agreement that if she ever wants to stop, then its okay.
Again, I respect your position on it and I am glad that you don't think that my wife satisfying my fantasy to suck and have intercourse with other men for my viewing pleasure is weird (or I hope you don't).

No..i dont think its weird...i guess its just something I'll never comprehend...and who knows..you're 50 right? i'm 21 now...and just recently became sexually active, before him there was nothing other than kissing for me with another guy...so it was a big step for me..soooo..i feel like jumping into the 3some thing would be like trying to ride a bike without training wheels first...that outcome probably wouldn't be too great...i really do wish I could fullfill his fantasy...i do...it also bugs me KNOWING in the back of my mind that I cant fullfill that for him...but we've had the discussion and I basically asked him if him not having his fantasy would be an issue with us and if it would be then..i guess we'll both have to move on...basically me or the fantasy..and he's said he would never make me do something I wasn't comfortable with, he knows my stance on it..and yea he'll bring it up after a beer or two but he knows how I feel about it i guess he just likes to test me from time to time haha....i'm very...private and conservative when it comes to the sex life..i told him i'm open to whatever else he wants to do that does NOT involve a 3rd person haha...i know for me to see him with another girl would kill me...i never want to share him..he's all mine haha....

but if this works for you and your wife then great, and its good to hear you are still faithful to her..i'm sure some men would start to think..well..i let her have her fun with a few guys..i'm gonna have mine as well...what would her view on that be?
|

replied August 1st, 2008
Wendy, private message me with an email to contact you and my wife will discuss details.
|

replied August 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Okay Past50, will do.
|

replied August 25th, 2008
Folks,
Just an update on my current situation. My wife still loves having sex with other men while I watch and has kept the amount of guys limited to 4 only. But she surprised me last week by bringing home a female friend from her gym where she works out. This gal is a beautiful, black and a little chubby, woman of 36 years who has been a friend of my wife for about 6 months. Anyway, last week after my wife came home from a workout, she brought her friend with her and said that if I was interested, she would be okay with my having some fun with her. I have to say that this girl was quite energetic and really wanted to have sex. I was very excited since I really loved her hairy pubic mound and her very wide (fat) ass.

I still love to masturbate watching her have sex with other men, but this has now added some additional spice to our sex lives.
|

replied August 25th, 2008
Experienced User
Way to go Past50! I think that it is great that you wife has opened up a bit and got you an additional sex partner. As long as she enjoys having sex with you and you like it and your wife is okay...then go for it. I'm also glad to see that you like thick furry pubic mounds, cause mine is very furry, but my ass is not big (trim and firm).

Question - does your wife watch you have sex with her? Also, does this woman satisfy your sexual needs beyond your wife?

Just curious.

Wendy
|
Quick Reply