Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

was supposed to start today and it didnt?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
Okay so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about a month ago, i woke up this morning (4-17-11) and took a preg. Test it came out negitive, But my period was supposed to start today and it didnt, what should do ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

replied April 18th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Toni, you should only have been ovulating about 2 weeks ago, so the chances are slim that you are pregnant.

To make sure, get an early detection pregnancy kit like First Results and test on April 24. Use the second stick to test on May 1 to confirm ther esults, or see a doctor to do a blood test.

Our bodies are not machines. Sometimes other things can affect our cycles.

Best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2011
i had sex on the April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th so now that you know the days what are my chances of me being pregnant? I've now had a missed period for two days now, any chances i am pregnant?
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2011
Oh and my period is supposed to start every month on the 17th and last till the 21st!
|

replied April 18th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Toni, that is not quite the month ago Smile. It is likely that you had sex inside your fertile week. If that is indeed the case, your chance is about 30% that you can be pregnant.

Since every month is a different number of days (28, 30 and 31), your calculation of your expected period day can be off by a few days.
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2011
Pg Toni1021, it wont let me log in right now but here's my reply
Thanks Smile and im sorry i thought it was a month but i looked at what i had marked down and so then i knew it hadnt been a month so then i told you everything i knew from what i mark down, i keep track of the days i have sex that way if i do get pregnant i can tell the doc the days i most likely conseved!
|

replied April 19th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Np. You should have ovulated in that April 1/2/3 time period. If you are ttc, best of luck. It might also be useful to mark your cervical mucus on your chart. Charting is actually a very useful thing for a woman to do. If you are not keeping full charts, look at something like fertilityfriend (dot com). They have very useful and free charting tutorials.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2011
well its been 4 days, still no period!
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2011
6days no prd
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2011
10days no prd, but i had a little light pink coloration when i wiped, ive never had that b4. help???
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2011
11days, i started really heavy bleeding, misscarge?
|

replied September 8th, 2012
Did you find out if you were pregnant ??
|

replied January 16th, 2013
am i pregnant?
hi.. my last menstruation was 19 december 2012 and on jan 5 2013.. i had sex twice.. and suppose today i should have my menstruation but then none.. am i pregnant?
|
Quick Reply