Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Wart like growth on leg, Our dog seems bothered by the spot

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I went to the dermatologist for two growths today. One is a wart on my finger egg I have battled for six plus years. The other was a new growth that popped up in an old scar on my leg. Doc said both were warts and treated by freezing. Do warts form in scars? She said its common bc the skin is compromised. Our dog seems bothered by the spot on my leg and has tried to gnaw it off which makes me nervous. Could this be a misdiagnosed skin cancer? I'm dark completed (half Asian) whih I think makes people discount that I could have skin cancer. I wish I would've asked her to biopsy it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|