Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Warming sensation across chest

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I have been getting a warming sensation across my chest off and on. I am going away this weekend for the first time without my son and am very nervous about it. Could this just be anxiety? I dont have insurance at the moment and cant afford to go to a dr so I am just hoping it is nothing serious.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mrsslv
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
When my anxiety first started I had that so bad it felt like my chest and neck were on fire internally. It is not as bad now that I have my anxiety under control. It is a very common symptom of anxiety. When you get it, ignore it and it will go away very fast. It's hard to ignore symptoms, this I know but if you can do it I promise you will feel better.
|
Did you find this post helpful?