Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Wanting him back

User Profile
Okay so You know when you feel like you've totally met the right guy and you feel as if he couldn't hurt you? And then suddenly your picking your heart up from the floor? You hate him but still love him? Well that is what Im going through. Me and my ex have dated 4 months and were really getting close..then after a while he started avoiding me, so i confronted him and turns out that he would be leaving to go to a Job Corps program about 100 miles away. I decided that i still wanted to hold on to the relationship until he left and perhaps try it long distance..He was okay with that and things were looking really good. Until a saturday night at a tattoo party at his moms house. We were all in the kitchen and by all i mean like 5 people. The tattoo artist was cleaning the needle ((yes it was clean to begin with)) and leaning on a chair. the woman who he was finishing up on was his mom and then it would be my turn. she was leaning forward about a 90 degree angle from the guy. I went over to the chair and sat down cause i needed to ask the guy something about my tattoo and did not relies that he chair was indeed a rocking chair. Before anyone said anything the guy almost lost his balance but was saved by a cabinet in front of him..note that the needle and tattoo thing was facing away from his mom or the guy. Anyway my boyfriend hand said anything until he went to go outside and asked me to come with so thinking that nothing was wrong i followed him. We walked about a few minutes and he turns and says that I had embarrassed him. Of course i was speechless and hurt that he would even say something like that. after talking a little bit about it we head back and I apologized for any trouble that had happened and everyone was okay with it and said that i didn't have to worry. The next day and a few days after..he completely ignored me..would not talk to me look at me or anything...a friend of mine who was with us asked him if we were still going out..he glances at me and says"for now" as if he was expecting it would not last. So i broke up with him then and there...Couple weeks later i finally have had enough of this avoiding each-other and i confront him and ask if we could be friends...he says that i was the only one avoiding him. I still feel hurt about what he said but..after talking with him after a long time..theose old feelings came back and now i want him back more than anything. How can I get over him and stop crying my self to sleep? someone please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2010
I think that the both of you should go for a cup of coffee and talk things out it feels to me that the both of you have unfinished business and should talk. Tell him everything that how you feel about him you cant keep going on with out knowing you will only start to kick your self for it you need answers.

good luck! John x
|
Users who thank Johnuk for this post: BrokenHeartedAngel 

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2010
your right. but just getting him to talk to me...i mean..we may be friends...but ..i dont know why i'm scared.
|