Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Want to get pregnant quickly

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hi i am trying to have a baby this month but i want to know how i can get pregnant,i have just come of the birth control shot and i am dying to have a next baby please can anyone assist me please,i really want to have a baby as soon aspossible please thanks.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2009
Supporter
I doubt that you will be able to become pregnant so soon after going off the shot. It took me about six months after going off the shot before my periods even resumed. Until you get regular periods again, you will more than likely be unable to conceive a child. Once you get periods again and they are regular, you can begin to chart them to learn when you are most fertile. Having sex on your most fertile days will greatly improve your chances of conception.
|
Did you find this post helpful?