Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Want to gain weight

i am 32 years old and i am so skinny i weight 84lbs i want to gain abouy 15 lbs more
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2010
I have an option that you may be interested in. Herbalife has a protein shake mix (comes in 7 delicious/satisfying flavors)that helps you lose, gain and maintain your weight. Because you want to gain weight, you would drink 3 shakes per day until you get to your desired weight and then drink 1 per day to maintain. If you are interested, I would like to get you on our multi-vitamin and cell activator.

Please contact me if you are interested. I can also send you one of our FREE product catalogs.
|

replied April 28th, 2010
Gaining weight is not that very hard you can gain weight by eating full of calories and fats foods , by the eating of protein and minerals you can get this..
|

replied May 7th, 2010
Hi! I'm new member here..Hope we will have a nice discussion ahead..
|

replied June 20th, 2010
Lizagill, I'm new too, but glad tom meet you all! I'm 21 but still skinny, I heard about that protein shake but I can't say that I'm that pleased with Herbalife products... if anyone has other suggestions I will really appreciate it! thanks

|

replied June 21st, 2010
Hello MissSapphire!
I never take protein shake to lose weight..I personally don't have experience in weight loss but yes my friends are using diet pills to lose weight..so you can also try them but with the full information..unless and until you don't find relevant information you won't get the best diet pills for you..
Hope this might help you..
|
Quick Reply