Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Want to cry all the time

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
i want to cry all the time, i have been crying at night and i dont no what i am crying about some times i just dont eel like myself i cant be bothered doing anything, but i want to i dont feel like i can face anyone i find it hard to tell people, i also fnd myself having to let on to my mother in law that all is rosy i dont feel like i am here for my baby who needs me i love her to bits but it feels like i am letting her down i am angry with myself please can you help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Rew
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2009
Experienced User
Why do you want to cry all the time? Is it because life is so beautiful and so real, or that death happens? I'd think this is OK. Maybe you should be a nun. But this is a hard road. Not many people believe in it. You will probably end up just crying from time to time. No one understands this.
|

replied June 7th, 2011
Depression
I have a boyfriend who loves me unconditionally and i know i love him too. and also a family who would always do anything for me. I know I have a lot going for me but I just feel so sad and down all the time, as if I could cry at any moment. Nobody knows how I feel either, I pretend to be this happy bubbly person when actually I just feel lonely and sad. I'm hoping this is a faze or lack of sleep, i never used to feel like this.
|

replied October 4th, 2012
i know who this is
|