Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Walking issue

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I have heard rumours that chewing from one side of your jaw consistently can bugger your walking. For some reason i can no longer walk or run properly and i get incredible pains some times when i try and run or walk. I am also getting this strange pattern where my body twitches etc by itself not all the time but here and there. Also i seem not to be able to gain any muscle either while using the correct work outs for a sustained period of time (Lack of muscle growth). Can someone please help me as i want to get the way i walk back to normal. I am under 18 years of age, older than 15 and i am male. I have no previous health problems and this condition has been going on for about a year now. I don't know if this has anything to do with this problem but my vision i see in dots sort of like pixels from the TV and no one can figure out why my vision is like this either. I am deeply concerned about this as the problem seems to be getting worse and no one has a clue what is wrong????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2011
If anyone has any idea what this is, please inform me.... It is getting worse.
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
No response?
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2011
have you seen a doctor? I think that's the first thing you should do.
|