Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Waking up Wheezing & Coughing Up Phlegm

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
User Profile
Hi everyone. Well I've had problems recently with waking up wheezing. And about a week ago I went to the doctor for a physical cause I had another medical issue to deal with so I had the physical. And when the doctor did my physical he found a swollen lymph node in my neck & then he told me I probably got it cause I am probably getting a cold. But well the only time I feel sick like I got a cold is when I wake up wheezing & then this morning I woke up again this time it wasn't the wheezing that woke me up it was the itch in my throat & the wheezing & then I coughed up a lot of phlegm. I'm wondering why this could be happening & should I go back to my doctor about it? Or is it ok to just go grab some OTC Cold medicine to take care of it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|