Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

Vomiting every morning

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
User Profile
I am 27 years old guy but i feel or do vomiting about every morning.I cant have any meals in morning if try just going out from stomach.Its continue about 6 month. A bit cough has existed yet.what should i do.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2010
Acid Reflux Answer A12204
Thanks flr using this forum....

nausea,vomitting are usually due to gastritis..shud get a sonography looking for gall stones and upper gi endoscopy for gastritis...should see a physician..

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acid Reflux , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.