Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Vomiting and diarrhea for 2 weeks

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I'm a 39yr. old woman who has been vomiting and having diarehha for the last 2 wks. Everytime i eat it comes out one end or the other. I haven't really been able to eat but am hungry. I'm freezing and sometimes cold to the touch. I'm lethargic and want to sleep all the time. I called my DR. and was told to just drink plenty of fluids and take tylenol. i want to feel better but i don't know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2010
Supporter
If this have been going on for 2 weeks without any signs of getting better than I suggest you get yourself to the doctor.

Not the best answer I know, but there is nothing we can do for you here in this forum.

You need to go to the doctor, the Emergency Room if you must and have him or her check you out.

Diarrhea lasting this long is usually cuased by bacteria, virus, or parasites.

Keep drinking fluids and be prepared to give a history of what you have been eating so far.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?