Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

vitamins to increase height (Page 1)

im 18 years old but im only 5'1'' tall, how can i increase my height as fast nas possible.... i don;t know what kind of vitamins i shoud take....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ehms1308
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2008
Supporter
The quality, quantity, and type of food you eat has an effect on our height.

What types of foods are you eating now?
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied August 18th, 2008
i eat foods rich in protein and carbohydrates. i dont know what type of foods i should eat... last year,i took vitamins that may help me to increase height.i took this for 3months but it didn't see the effect of the vitamins.
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2008
Supporter
Vitamins I feel are more of a lifestyle supplement. I believe that you will notice results after a longer course --- from 9-12 months. Focus on eating 4-5smaller meals during the day instead of three or four larger ones. A large meal not only forces the body to store fat but also inhibits the flow of growth hormone in the blood stream due to higher insulin levels. A well balanced includes at least 5 fruits or vegetables a day. Some other treatments to consider include:

1) Take a good multivitamin, and be sure to get enough proteins and calcium.

2) You might consider growth hormone therapy. Level of growth hormone that are imbalanced in our body can be treated by growth hormone therapy i.e., tablets or injections. Check with your doctor!

3) Acupuncture and/or eflexology to stimulate reflexes in the muscles which can be helpful to promote growth.

4) PT limb lengthening traction (painful?)
|

replied February 14th, 2012
please say what food we should take what fruits? vegetableS? mainly for height growth?
|

replied February 6th, 2009
8th grade..want to play vball
I need to grow taller if i wanna do the things i love. I rly just want to know wat vitamins i should take if i wanna grow... and i also dont like milk so wat should i do?! i can force it down if i need to just pls someone HELP!!
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2009
Supporter
As suggested, take a multivitamin daily...and increase your intake of foods with live enzymes that will support growth. Raw fruits and vegetables will do this. And concentrate on your basketball skills. You don't need to be tall to succeed in this sport.
|

replied December 5th, 2009
im 19 yrs old but my height stop in 5'7 help me to increase my heigt what kind of vitamin that i take to increase my height
|

replied January 24th, 2010
8th grader n of 4.8 feet.help me plzzz
hey i'm in 8th grade n 4.8 feet,i'm the shortest and thinest girl in my class.can anyone help me and can tell me tht which type of vitamins will helps in my growth and wat should i take or do to increase my growth.i'm really in a great panic
|

replied February 8th, 2010
hgh growth hormones
ARGININE AND ORNITHINE for increased muscle, height, bone density
|

replied April 5th, 2010
how to increase my height in age of 20?
im 20 yrs old male indian. but my height stop in 5''8 help me to increase my heigt what kind of vitamin that i take to increase my height.
|

replied July 29th, 2010
what vitamins should i take?
im 20 years old and a female. but my height stop in 5 flat. what should i do? im desperate to have height just 3 or 4 inches huhuhuhuhu
|

replied August 7th, 2010
im 15 years old and a male.but my height its 162 when i 13 year old its the same height!wlang nag bgo sa height ko!pls do something what should i do?
|

replied April 7th, 2011
iam 28 old 5.3 hgt 73 kg i want increaase my height how can pls needful advice
|

replied April 7th, 2011
iam 28 old 5.3 hgt 73 kg i want increaase my height how can pls
anp899 wrote:
iam 28 old 5.3 hgt 73 kg i want increaase my height how can pls needful advice
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
im 18 years old my height is 5.3 which vitamin fruits and vegetable ishould take plz tell me
|

replied May 8th, 2012
For a better growth of height its necessery to have strong bones. And Vitamin D is a key vitamin needed to grow healthy, strong bones. This vitamin is the necessary component to growing more height in any person.
|

replied May 8th, 2012
Not only vitamins but exercise are efficient to increase height. exercise like running, cycling, any outdoor game that doing energy.
|

replied June 25th, 2012
i am 5 ft 5" and would love to increase at least another 3 inches or so to hit the average height. I am 19 already though but was reading this which has good tips on what vitamins to eat to get better height. The site claims that you can get taller after 19, i dont know how solid those claims are.
|

replied June 27th, 2012
height
Im suffring frm lots of deprresion due to my height...plzz suggst some gud methods n exact vitamin name which help me to grow my height..
|

replied July 16th, 2012
Best thing to do is to exercise and eat properly.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply