Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Vitamins To Help Stay Erect ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I'm having casual sex with a guy who's a vegan. He's really hard in the beginning ( during oral sex), but he goes limp as soon as he puts the condom on. According to a couple of my friends, the lack of vitamins in his diet is the reason why he can't stay hard. WHat kinds of vitmains should I suggest that he take before we meet up again? The only one that I know off hand would be zinc. Can anyone else help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
Erectile dysfunction
tell him to drink some organic coffee before you have sex or just a shot of espresso. or tell him to start working out. A strong, or stronger heart can do the job. or some strong raw cocoa. but yes, nutrients can and should make a big difference. I can't speak on behalf of a vegan, I eat everything that is in the food pyramid.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply