Hey there. I'm looking for a good vitamin routine to be on. I know there are a lot of them out there and I seem to be getting countless opinions as to which ones to take. I think if I took everything I was told about, I'd probably be taking 30 vitamins a day. Well, I don't want to take 30 vitamins and I'd like to find something that incorporates all the vitamins I need and can keep me within a budget of about 70 bucks or less. Any suggestions?
I was feeling a severe lack of energy and also have a family history of several conditions such as diabetes, blood pressure problems, cholesterol problems etc. I also know that no matter how hard we try, the odds of eating the right amounts of fruits and vegetables every day simply seems an unattainable option. I really just want to boost my health and immune system because I also have a six month old baby that has really got me thinking lately about my health. I want to not so much prolong my life, but I want to know that when she is getting older, that I can be physically active with her and not have stupid health conditions for excuses that I can't. I am a Male, 22, not bearing children (haha), and my sex drive isn't lacking but I'm sure it could be better. I know that along with good health comes good sex drive and endurance.
ViSalus Body by Vi 90 day challenge. Is the best to get yourself up and running again. It's really a weight loss challenge but you can get nutritional supplements. I saw my mom go to a real down low mom, but now she is fitting in my clothes hyper, with to much energy. Look into it, it's reasonable pricing too.
Remember that only 10 pr cent of the vitamins and minerals are absorbed by our body when we take the supplements. For example, 100mg of a B vitamin is needed to provide our body with about 10mg. This is enough.
Watch BP (British Pharma copoeia) indicators on the capsules to determine the quality of vitamin isolates which are easily dissolvable in the digestive process.
Look for Chelate or Chelated in relation to the minerals. This means that the minerals are attached to the protein before they are added to the supplement to improve absorption.
Also, watch for enzymes in the formulation to ensure mineral absorption, which are essential for attaching protein molecules to vitamins in digestion.
Look for a supplement that has a food base, which is concentrated plant material to which vitamins and minerals are added. This is the best option.
The most important factor is that the supplements should suit your body. One should definitely feel a noticeable difference in your health and energy within a few days with the supplements.
I have been taking Beyond Tangy Tangerine, which is a powder. I have noticed a major increase in energy, and a great feeling since I have been taking it. It has a super high ORAC score which is very important when looking at supplements to take.
It is a powder, which dissolves in the body way better then a pill would. I found a good review that helped me with choosing.
There are waaaay too many options out there for you..hence I understand your concern.
Do you take one multi-vitamin? Do you take specific vitamins? Do you just rely on regular food?
No answer is simple but I look at it this way:
1) There are vitamins all around you everyday. They are in the food we eat, the sun rays we soak up and in some of the water we drink.
2) If you're looking to solve an issue with you living a healthy life for you little one...it takes more than just vitamins to make that energy come back. However, You have identified the first step in living a life with more energy...the fact that you want to be healthy and set a good example for your loved ones including your little one will give you the motivation to change your life for the better.
3) There is nothing that beats the vitamins we get from food, the energy we get from excersizing, the motivation of family and the joy of life.
4) There are vitamins that can target certain things you are lacking. Only you can determine which vitamins your lacking, which provide what you need and where you can get those vitamin supplements from.
5) You mentioned that your on a budget. Unfortunately, in the supplement world, the more expensive the supplement, the better they are. (scams still exist but most expensive supplements that are scam have been black listed by the health and wellness community already) You may be stuck with something that won't work for you if you go too cheap.
6) You can get supplement "packages" that include a wide range of vitamin supplements that you and your family can chose from. This way you can get what you need and so can your significant other. This is what my wife and I do.
7) We use USANA products and have never looked back.
If your looking for some basic info on Vitamins head to our website. If you still have more questions feel free to email us. Website can be found in my profile info.