Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Virus causing dizziness ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have been suffering from dizziness and now, I am experiencing some feelings of coldness/numbness in my left side of the face, it lasts sometimes up to 2 hours, but eventually goes away...but just recently a new symptom has crept up that when I get my dizzy spell I feel like there is like water or something on my neck??? I have been to my family doctor and to emergency twice in the last week...first they said it was an infection behind my right ear, now the infection is gone, and they are saying its viral....I'm going crazy with this dizziness/numbness in my head.....please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Dizzyandmiserable
|