Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Vibrations / Shaking upon waking

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Hello - I am 29 years old and for the past few weeks have been waking up feeling like my body is vibrating and when I look at my hands, they are shaking. It is like this for a few minutes, sometime longer, sometimes less, but it is always in the morning and always when I wake up. I am pretty healthy, do not smoke, drink occasionally, not often. I am in good health, but I did suffer postpartum depression after the birth of my second child. One child is 11 years old, second is 11 months old. I am currently taking Lexapro 20 MG 1 X a day and Klonopin .5 MG 1 X a day for the depression and anxiety. Started these meds back in December of 2008. I have noticed lately that I have been remembering (maybe waking during) my dreams or when I wake up in the am, I am dreaming right before I wake. Have not been sleeping well, youngest child is not sleeping well, so mommy doesn't get a good nights sleep either. Can someone tell me why I am feeling this upon waking? Thank you!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|