Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Vibration in testicle

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I how a vibrating sensation in my right testicle. It feels like a vibrating phone. I have no pain or any other problems.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper keithts
|

replied July 26th, 2010
Did you get Any replies? Or info ? I have the same problem!
|

replied July 27th, 2010
This is what I was told on this site,hope it helps.

Symptom described can occasionally occur when there is a disturbance in blood flow of scrotal sac due to pressure on one of the blood vessels or pampiniform venous plexus. If it is associated with pain and swelling, then a consultation with a surgeon is essential to rule out any other pathology like varicocele. A sudden varicocele may have some underlying abdominal pathology.

It is preferable to have a general examination by a doctor and if needed investigations like ultrasound or Doppler. Thank you.
|

replied June 8th, 2011
I have the exact same thing. I kept thinking my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I also have had lower back pain recently and I am wondering if they may be related? Did you guys ever have a Dr check it out?
|

replied December 13th, 2011
Vibrating Testicle
Hi JP14

I have recently had exactly the same thing - I kept answering my mobile and it hadnt rung! I have also had some lower back pain and pains, like arthritis or rheumatism in my bones or muscles, not sure which. I have been to the Dr and had some blood tests etc and I get the results on Friday. (16th Dec,2011)
|

replied January 25th, 2012
If you can share, what were the results re: Dec 16 testing? thanks!
|

replied March 4th, 2012
vibrating sensation in scrotum
Did you ever find out what was the problem?
|

replied March 4th, 2012
vibrating sensation in scrotum
Did you ever find out what was the problem?
|

replied October 17th, 2012
My husband has been having the same thing. He keeps thinking its his phone. Any info would be great!
|

replied November 6th, 2012
I've got the same thing, like vibrations, deep in the testicules area for a few weeks. It can last for quite some time not just seconds. That's quite annoying.
|

replied March 9th, 2013
Vibration in testicles
It is a small kidney stone that has passed through the bladder and caught before exiting. Chances are that it pinching a nerve and causing the issue. Once the body dissolves the small stone, it will go away. If you have pain in your back, then the kidney stone is located there still. That is what has happened to me and verified by by urologist and my cat scan.
|
Users who thank keithts for this post: Shaquan 

replied July 7th, 2013
thank ypu keithts I feel more comfortable now
|
Tags: vibration
Quick Reply