Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Vibrate sensation and burning pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
for a couple days now i noticed my feet feel like they are vibrating...like i have a cell phone next to me on vibrate and it goes off.

i dont know what it could be. there is no pain it just feels like my feet are vibrating lightly. i am 27 years old.

I have been facing a problem with lower back ace and also i am suffering burning sensation on right thigh continuously some times its getting pain.

Please helpout me in this regard.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2010
Experienced User
Sounds like nerve pain from a compressed nerve in your back. You will need to see an orthopedic Dr. or a Neurosurgeon and have an MRI on your back to see whats going on. In the mean time, Chriropractic care would benefit you as long as you dont have a tear in the disc. You will need to go 3 days a week for several weeks depending on your pain level. They can also so a form of Therapy for you. Burning pain is either inflammation or muscle spasams so an anti-inflammatory pill along with muscle relaxer will help. The chiro will do a regular xray but you should still seek an MRI and dont let anyone do back surgery on you if it gets to that point without having a discogram done first. Disc shaving and such will not benefit a leaking disc.. Write me anytime if you have questions, concerns or advice..I have going through this for years and have researched many back issues!
|
Did you find this post helpful?