Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Vestibular papillae - Condyline

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
Hi, I have had what look like genital warts on my inner labia for the past five years. I got them checked several times and was told that they are harmless papillae and not HPV. I am very self conscious and the doctor told me they wouldn't treat it as they are not a health risk. I researched the condition myself and discovered that Codyline(podophyllotoxin) was an effective treatment. I am now finished my second cycle of the Codyline and have seen no results. The area is very raw and inflamed and I am worried that I will damage the area permanently. Have you heard of this treatment working on non HPV warts before? Do you think it is normal to not see any results at this point? Should I continue with the treatment?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply