Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

very nauseasted off and on for months

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
i have been very nauseasted off and on for months now.i dont throw up but i feel like i could.i get really weak and i just want to go to bed and try and sleep the nausea off,but when i wake up i sometimes get the same feeling i did before i went to sleep.i have some pain in my belly and i often have diaherra
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2012
Hi Jamie. I also have this feeling all the time. I've been having it on and off for almost a year now, it's really debilitating and just makes me want to stay in the house all the time. The fact that you're having stomach pains and diarrhoea sounds to me as though you may have IBS. I think you should maybe go speak to your doctor about it?
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2012
unexplained nausea for 5 years
i have been suffering from unexplained nausea for 5 years. last october i had a gallbladder attack and it was removed in december as i had a few stones (nothing magor) but allas i still have this dam nausea, i can feel good for sometimes a week or 2 then wham it hits me and i can be sick off and on like this all the time. i have tried everything, i dont eat wheat or any pasta or rice , no sugar i am low fat. makes no difference. its getting me down so much now that i sometimes wonder if its worth it. Sad
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2012
unexplained nausea for 5 years
i have been suffering from unexplained nausea for 5 years. last october i had a gallbladder attack and it was removed in december as i had a few stones (nothing magor) but allas i still have this dam nausea, i can feel good for sometimes a week or 2 then wham it hits me and i can be sick off and on like this all the time. i have tried everything, i dont eat wheat or any pasta or rice , no sugar i am low fat. makes no difference. its getting me down so much now that i sometimes wonder if its worth it. Sad
|
Quick Reply