Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Very light bleeding

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Dear sir

i have periods problem i hav very low bleeding during periods i jst change 3 pads all in 6 days.i hav bleed jst two starting dyas of menses.its hapen with me last 5 months. i m worried abt that plz tel me wat shod i eat nd wat shod i do my periods prob will solve. im worried it will effect on my married life nd on my babies in future. now im unmarried. plz send me all adive on my e mail also

thnxx
waiting ur rep

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2010
Menstruation Answer A15137
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The less bleeding during periods since a short duration could indicate hormonal problems. It could also be due to 'anovulatory cycles' (menstrual cycles without egg release). Meet your gynecologist and get thorough examination and investigations done to look for hormonal abnormalities and causes for anovulatory cycles. If you are regular on your periods and ovulating, then there should not be any problems with having babies in future.
Get this present issue sorted out. If any abnormality is found, you will need treatment and diet advice based on your test results. In general maintain a well balanced diet and have good activity levels.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.