Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Very Bad Breath

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I've had bad breath that smells like poo-poo for more then 15 years. According to my dentist I have great dental hygiene and it is not related to my mouth. What would cause my breath to smell like poo-poo all the time. I am not a smoker and only have one glass of red wine at bedtime.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper 1butterfly1
|

replied March 16th, 2011
If your dentist said that you have a great dental hygiene then its not part of Bad breathing.You must try some home remedies such as Cardamom acts as a natural mouth freshener. Chewing cardamom is a good form of avoiding bad breath. Consumption of Apple cider vinegar, Gargle with a mixture of half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted with a glass of water. It protects against bad breath. Gargle in the mouth for at least 10 seconds.Its better to avoid any mouthwash containing alcohol, as it later causes a lot of bad breath.
|
Did you find this post helpful?