Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Vertigo and nausea caused from anxiety

Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....
iv been suffering with the anxiety symptoms for month''s and im giving up hope of a cure im struggling to convince myself that its anxiety even though iv been to the doctor''s 8 times and had multiple blood test for just about everything and ear and eyes checked ,anti sickness tablets don''t work and the doctor won''t prescribe me any because ''i''m not vomiting'' ,the problem is the anxiety isn''t always obvious to me and often get the symptoms without it which always makes me believe i have a brain tumor or leukaemia or something and that just exacerbates the symptoms Any advice thanks?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2012
i know the feeling. anxiety will have your thoughts racing and your body so wound up with fear. dizzy spells are the worst, they make you think something is terribly wrong
try to relax and keep in mind that the test results are fine...
deep breathing, relaxation, exercise, soft music...hopefully after trying those things, you'll start to feel better
|

replied November 19th, 2012
Do NOT give up, there IS hope! You will conquer this. Deep breaths, remind yourself that you're healty, it's just anxiety rearing it's ugly head. I struggle with it too, daily and once I'm confident with one symptom, another one sets in but I've had tests ran and I know it's just anxiety. Reduce your stress, get lots of rest, exercise and build your confidence.
|