Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Vericose veins on left testicle

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
hi, last year i went to the Doc about my testicle, she said i had vericose veins on the left side of my testicle, she said that it wont affect my sex life and wont hurt..now..a year later, it has elarged and hurts/aches from time to time, im 16 yrs old..i dont want this, is there a procedure/treatment to remove them in this part of the body? i know there is treatment for the legs/other parts...

I want to know if there is a treatment to remove Vericose veins from the left side of my testis..permanently.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2009
vericose veins on left testicle
There is a procedure to remove the veins. Seems like most men just live with it. I have vericosele also. It showed up when I was about 12 yrs old, and I really noticed it when I was 14 and recived my 1st sever blow to my testicles (left one). That was decades ago. The Dr told me about the procedure, but I did'nt have it done.I've been wearing a jock strap off & on for years at work and for underwear. It helped a little, but I recently found a jockstrap that is great. At Wall Mart they sell one by Franklin. It puts the support ON my testicles and not tight up between my scrotum and thight. I work in construction & landscaping & wear one everyday. Mens medium or youth XL fit me, the pouch on the youth XL is the best for the sweatty days because it is a little smaller and none of the fabric comes near the space between my scrotum and thigh causing diaper rash.
|

replied April 10th, 2010
i have that problem too.i did not know when it started but i found it this year.I thought about it and went to check online and found this website thx a lot but i am scared about the pain you talked about which have not occurred
|

replied December 12th, 2010
i noticed this too and when i was in the shower this morning it felt like i had peices of my left testicle or something like that just under it. it was very lumpy so im not sure if this is normal or not
|

replied November 11th, 2011
testicular Vericose vein on left testI AND PREMATURE EJACULATION
now i also found this out around the age of 12 and i am now 24 i went to the hospitol and the doctor told me that if i plan on having children to have them before the age of 30 bc it may result in infertility later down the road i call life he said it would be like having sex with a condom on. i also have a question though i dont know if this has anything to do with my condition but i ejaculate prematurely. and i mean like everytime does this abnormality have any correlation to premature ejaculation? serious i need to know
|

replied November 11th, 2011
testicular Vericose vein on left testI AND PREMATURE EJACULATION
now i also found this out around the age of 12 and i am now 24 i went to the hospitol and the doctor told me that if i plan on having children to have them before the age of 30 bc it may result in infertility later down the road i call life he said it would be like having sex with a condom on. i also have a question though i dont know if this has anything to do with my condition but i ejaculate prematurely. and i mean like everytime does this abnormality have any correlation to premature ejaculation? serious i need to know
|

replied June 30th, 2012
I had this. I am 13 i did the operation that pulls it out ties it and puts it back in or something.. I came out of hospital today and i checked and they were still there
|

replied June 30th, 2012
I had this. I am 13 i did the operation that pulls it out ties it and puts it back in or something.. I came out of hospital today and i checked and they were still there
|
Quick Reply