Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Low Blood Pressure and Hypotension Forum

Vaso Vagal Syncope

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
I was diagnosed with vaso vagal when i was 4 years old. I am now 23, when I was young I used to have seizures until they diagnosed me with vaso vagal. I was put on florinef & a salt tablet. When I turned 18, my adult cardiologist took me off both pills, his beliefs were I shouldn't be on any drugs at my age even though I am hypothyroid and taking synthroid. To this day I only have the blood pressure of a 5 year old, my average is 90/50 when I should be in the hundreds. I have not had many issues since being off those meds since my daily salt intake is quite high. But lately I have had that dizzy, lightheaded feeling for no reason. seems to come and go all day. I know how i feel when i am about to pass out and it is not the same feeling, nor do i get shaky or weak in the knees. Any ideas why I am having this constant feeling?
Did you find this post helpful?
|