Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Vasectomy Side Effects ED?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
My Husband had a Vasectomy a few years ago and he does blame the lack of intimacy and erection problems on that ( he had it done when we did meet so i can't tell if this is new or not ) . I just like to know if a Vasectomy can cause erection problems. Or does he has other Problems he dosen't want to talk about ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi Sumisu and welcome to ehealth: I would kind of suspect it may be a "something else" problem...Depending upon his age he may be entering the age span where some men find it more difficult in getting an erection...This is a time when we women must help...The secret is not letting them know what we are doing while turning them on...It does work...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?