Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Valacore for genital Warts

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
Hy guys, been on the Valacore for several weeks and i must say, it is working great. y warts are drying up and 2 have fallen off. I really like this product!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
IS Valacore prescription only or over-the-counter?
|

replied October 27th, 2008
Valacore for Genital Warts
Long time lurker here, thought i would give my opinion. Valacore it OTC and has worked really well for me. I have been on it for about 6 weeks. I had a small wart come back after having it removed. I started the Valacore and it was gone after about 18 days. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don return.

Im staying valacore year roung to keep th warts a bay.

hope that helps.
|

replied July 2nd, 2009
This is interesting because I just started on Valacore and so far so good. I was on Condylox but I think Valacore is working better. Anyone know of any side effects?
|

replied July 6th, 2009
Jayneel, I have been on Valacore and it seems to be be working pretty well and no side effects for me but i would check with your doctor. I went to the valacore web-site and they dont seem to list any possible side effects but with anything even over the counter I am sure it could react differently in each person. But as of now iam a big fan and almost feel my life is back to normal thank god!
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Can you get Valacore in stores? A friend of mine seems to be having luck with it and no HPV symptoms from the time she started using it so I thought it might be worth a try. Anyone know where I can get it?
|
Users who thank samjennings for this post: Diane554 

replied July 14th, 2009
Sam did you find out if you can get Valacore in stores? I just bought it online but was wondering if its cheaper in stores or all the same price? I have been on it for a month now and it seems to be working thank god!
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
I think the only place you get Valacore is online atleast that I have seen. I started on it this month so we will see if it works on me too....I hope so!
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Sure beats podofilox. HPV never goes away you know, once it's there its there for good. still, the product does serve a useful function.
|

replied July 28th, 2009
Yes I am super excited I just started on Valacore last month and love it so far! Well as much as one can love a drug
|

replied September 8th, 2009
valacore question
Well started on valacore today...yay! LOL, does it take effect right away? Some places seem to say it takes around 45 days to get into your system while others say they saw a pretty big difference right away? Any thoughts?
|
Quick Reply