Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal - very small flat circlular bump

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hey so I just turned, I've been with a guy for a year and a half, we only fool around (bj,fb ect) and no sex and I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks, I went to shave and noticed very small flat circlular bump things barley noticable, they don't hurt or itch there just there... And only really visable when I spread the lips, there right around the top up them, thought I'd ask you guys before I get into a nervous break down... Can u help !?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2011
Pleaseeee someone helppppp!
|

replied July 12th, 2011
hey i think that either its the pores of ur skin open n cause dere to look like that.........but it can even be a STD u should check with a doctor.........just take it cool n every thin will be fine
|
Tags: vaginal, lips, sex
Quick Reply