Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal Ulcer

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I've recently split up with my boyfriend and been feeling really low. I haven't been eating properly and have been ill for nearly a week. In the last couple of days 2 ulcer type marks have appeared on the lip of my vagina. There isn't any puss but its sore and looks horrible. A few months ago I was tested for STD's and was clear so wasn't sure if this was related to my body being run down. I've had a look at genital warts and it definately isn't that. Can anyone help with what it might be? How it can be treated? or if I need to see a doctor?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lumberjack
|

replied February 12th, 2009
Community Volunteer
First of all eat well...You have only just begun....You will love many times in life...

I would have this looked at if it is bothering you like you say....This alone will make you feel better.....

Good luck,
Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply