Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

vaginal tearing burns to pee hurts to sit...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I recently had intercourse and he was fairly big...we didn't use lubrication. It didn't hurt afterwards but the next day I was bleeding and my vagina was EXTREMELY sore...burns to pee hurts to sit down and its starting to swell around the opening and in the crease of my hips and legs is tender. I as going to go to my doctor but he is out until the 3rd...is there anything I can do until I can get in?! Its extremely painful!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 22nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
Did you take a mirror to see if you tore? It sounds like you have a tear (bleeding, sore when sitting, burning when peeing).

Keep it dry and clean.
|
Did you find this post helpful?