Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal sensitivity

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I am a 21 year old virgin.While receiving oral sex or getting fingered I don't feel any pleasure. I can feel his fingers inside of me or his tongue moving on my vagina but as far as pleasure, none. Quite frankly i'm scared there is something seriously wrong. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Ayesha, do you orgasm when you masturbate?
|

replied April 4th, 2011
i do when I stimulate my clit...not when i try fingering tho...
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Shesha, you are more normal than you think. Most women have very little feeling inside their vaginas. At best, we have feeling in the outer third of our vaginas. This is because there are no nerve endings in the largest part of your vagina. That does not mean that having something in your vagina does not increase your pleasure when you orgasm, or that there are not woman that does have feeling and can orgasm that way.

Your clitoris is there for one and only one thing -sexual pleasure. It's got 8000 nerve endings and is connected to about 15000 nerves running to the pleasure centers in your brain. No other part of a human body is that sensitive, not even a man's penis. What you can see and feel of your clitoris is just the tip of it. It's got two bulbs and two legs running towards your back, just under your vulva floor and labia. This means that you can tap into this pleasure from other places as well, not just the glans.

So teach your partner about your clitoris. Show it to him/her, and show them how you like to touch it so that they know how to pleasure you. Oral sex normally should be centered on your clitoris. There are so many ways a mouth and tongue can please your clitoris. Just avoid heavy biting and very strong sucking. When your patner fingers you, he's/her thumb can be used to rub your clitoris while there fingers explore inside your vagina.

The same will go for intercourse, if you cannot find a way to get the necessary stimulation to your clitoris, you will just be frustrated. So either use a position or technique where your clitoris get the attention it needs, or stimulate it manually.

Best of luck!
|
Quick Reply