Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal Pressure

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
For the last 2 days i have been feeling a weird pressure on and in my vagina. It isn't painful though. I don't use tampons, and have never had sex. I have masturbated with my fingers and a venus razor end, but have done this for a year and a half with no problems. Any clue what this might be? It's really freaking me out
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2011
Hi,
Your symptoms could be suggestive of vaginal infection, vaginal cyst or spasm, PID, Cervical polyps etc. The exact cause can be made out after examining you and with further tests. Visit your doctor/gynecologist for a thorough examination to confirm the cause, rule out infection. Get started on treatment as indicated.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: vaginal, vagina, sex
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.