Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal odor without discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
for the last 6 months or so i've been having a very very foul odor coming from my vagina even when there isn't much discharge. it smells more like a garbage can than fishy or metallic. and it's pretty strong. discharge isn't strange looking, just the typical white cloudy looking kind, which has always been normal for me. but the smell is not! i went to the doctor twice, and she put slides under the microscope and said it wasn't a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. just that there were a lot of skin cells (which is normal i assume?). i had a pap that came back normal as well. this actually showed up a couple days after having unprotected sex. but it doesn't seem like there's any explanation for it. can anyone help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|