Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Vaginal irritation after receiving oral sex. STD? Infection?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
5 days ago I was given oral sex, and the next morning everything seemed normal. However, by the next day I had begun to notice sensitivity and itching. I have one very small sore that looks like my skin got pulled apart a bit in the area towards my anus and at the top of my lips there is an isolated red spot that is very sensitive. There are no bumps, just discomfort. My labia also feels swollen. There is discharge but it does not smell bad or weird. It is whitish yellow and the amount does seem to have increased. I have an appointment with a gynecologist tomorrow but I can't sleep or do anything because I am so worried I have an infection or herpes. I am also worried that she won't be able to give me any answers because the symptoms are so recent. I read that herpes can't be tested for 3 months... Please help if you can! Many thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|