Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Vaginal Infection: don't know what is causing it.!

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,
I was recently told by my Gynecologist that I have vaginitis. Since almost a year I have small acne like boils near my vagina. They used to be on the external pubic zone and sometimes on the inner lips. I used to apply valbet cream they used to heal but come back again. I thought it was allergy to detergent or something. But at that time there was no discharge or itching. In fact mild dryness I used to feel. After I consulted doctor, she said it is vaginitis and treated me with Tablet zorno, Tab Zocon, FAS kit, lactacyd was hired and absorb powder. All the boils cleared very quickly and I was back to normal. Then after two weeks or so I had flu. I had to take antibiotics for 3-4 days. At the end of it, vagina started itching and small red bump returned and multiplied to three. Then she treated me with Ampoxin 500 and Fheal ointment. This time the boil almost subsided but was back within two days. I am using lactcyd wash regularly and F heal oitment. From last two days my Anal opening started itching. I used to have anal fissure issue during constipation but never external itching. I have constipation from few days due to antibiotics. There was little bleeding mark on the underwear towards the anal side. My blood test, urine test, HIV, Syphillis, Sugar test, Hepatitis tests are normal. My husband was also treated with FAS kit, but he didn't have any symptoms. Recently he has minor itching in the inner thigh crevices. I have been also eating one bowl of yogurt everyday. My thyroid came to be 4.49. I have no idea when this is going to cure and what is causing it. Please help.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2017
Welcome to e health forum.

Your condition could be due to fungal infections or skin irritation due to forms of dermatitis, complicated by minor bacterial infections of hair follicles in the perineum (which are presenting as boils).

In stressful situations it is common to have recurrent outbreaks. But proper skin care and prophylaxis can help to reduce the instances.

Since it is difficult to advice without having a proper examination of the lesions, it would be best that you consult with your doctor or dermatologist and seek a proper opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.