Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

vaginal drop

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hello, A few weeks ago I noticed after sex with my husband my vagina muscles just fell like they were wore out or something. This seemed unusual to me and it has been a few weeks and I don't know if this is normal or has to do with my illness. I have MS and I am 31yrs old and I am not sure what to do about it. It doesn't hurt or anything but I am not sure.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile deteragram
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2009
Supporter
You should see a doctor. You may have a vaginal prolapse. According to WebMD, "A vaginal prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually prolapse farther and farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough."
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply