Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal Discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Everyday since a day in late May I have been having dicharge that has a light, sometimes heavy vinegar smell, it's also stretchy to the touch. I'm a little worried since I'm a virgin. Could I have an infection???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 4th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
taytay_grl13, I don't know what the vinigar smell is. Your vagina is acidic for most of your cycle to keep it clean and healthy. Vinegar is also acidic, so it may just be that.

The most likely infection you can have is yeast. The yeast discharge is however white and chunky like cottage cheese. It causes itching.

It is more likely to be normal cervical mucus. Use the google to search the interwebs for information about 'cervical mucus'.

If you are worried, speak to your mom or another ADULT woman you trust.

Take care.
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: taytay_grl13 

replied August 4th, 2010
hi i have had a clear slimy discharge coming from my vagina it has also been itching alot and is red what could it be ?
|
Users who thank sabrinaxx for this post: MagickMason 

replied August 4th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Sabrina,

How long have you had this?
Is there any smell?
Do you allow men to ejaculate inside you?
|