Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Vaginal discharge - negative STD tests

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I hope someone can help me. Lately I've been having vaginal discharge. I've only been with one other person, but he has been with others. There hasn't been any other symptoms really, besides fatigue, but I am a generally tired person. Also, joint pain, but again, I stand on my feet/do physical work at my job, so it could be caused by that. Anyway, I went to the doctors and had the gonorrhea and chlamydia test done, came back negative. I then had blood work done, to check for hepatitis, syphilis, and HIV, I believe, and that also came back negative. I believe I've had a pap smear and that came back normal. I've tried Monistat to see if it was just a yeast infection, but it did not go anyway. So my question is, what else could it be, and what should I do next to get diagnosed/treated?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2009
This is an std forum. You tested negative so that excludes this avenue as an answer to your problem. Maybe try the Bacterial Disorders Forum.
|
Did you find this post helpful?