Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal DC w/o common STD symptoms (maybe)?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, new to posting. Med hx: I have 2 large Cysts and 1 small fibroid that are accompanied with pain and sexual discomfort. 3wks ago I had unprotected sex w/my friend and several times after. I was in that pregnancy window the 1st time, but my period has come and gone. During the last 2 days of the any period I call it drainage b/c its brownish and smells metallic or off. Shortly after my period was done, I started getting clear discharges no odor, just wet. I'm not used to that. Within the last week or so, I've noticed a brownish greyish discharge but no odor. I don't have any redness,itch, burn, yellow, clumpy or foul discharge or adnominal pain outside of the cysts. He's ok on symptoms too. Yesterday, I had the same discharge but it had small red cells and smelled metallic. Sex is also becoming increasingly painful fast (cysts getting worse). I would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks. Toshiba1
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?