Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vaginal Cuts, Lumps, Itching

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
For the last three months I have been suffering pink lumps in my vaginal entrance, they are increasing in size and are rather itchy. Also have a discharge, redness, swelling, itching, dryness and some red lumps on my vaginal lips. I also have two (almost three) raised pieces of flesh that have appeared where skin tears used to be.: I have been tested for Candida, Thrush, and am awaiting a Herpes test to come back with the results. My blood test showed HSV 1 Oral Herpes. My partner has been tested and come back clean/healthy. He shows no signs or symptoms of any health issues. Please Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, u r already getting tested so u should be fine
70% of population has some form of herpes simplex and taking anti viral valtrex will keep it in check
u have glands in the area u speak of; did the dr say anything about these glands; skenes and bartholin as they can get clogged like a pimple or sebaceous cyst
as to the raised pieces of flesh , did u ask, because if u r very young u may just be maturing and your labia minora can seem to grow new flaps (so to speak) and it is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about
good luck
|

replied August 12th, 2011
I am 22, so these pieces of flesh are quite odd and are hurting a lot.
|

replied August 8th, 2011
If you dont find an answer, research Lichen Sclerosis (or sclerosus) and look at pictures. If any of those symptoms are familiar let me know.
|