Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vagina too loose? Am I too wet during intercourse?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My boyfriend and I just started having intercourse. After we get the condom on him ( his girth is very wide and he is pretty long in length when he is hard) and we just discovered that he actually needs an extra large condom because we have difficulty getting even a large condom on him without some struggle (it doesnt go on very easily). But we have been using large condoms to finish the box off. When we are in the cowgirl position he stays very hard and i can feel him inside me and it feels great. But when i get tired and we change positions to missionary it seems as if he doesnt get 100% soft but he gets a great deal softer then he was when we started and its hard to get him to stay inside me and i cant feel anything...on days when we can get it to stay inside of me its still not as hard as during missionary or during oral sex and I still cant feel very much and I dont think he can either. The only way I feel anything is if he pounds away at me like a jackhammer. And at the beginning of sex, after foreplay, when he first sticks it in its tight and i definitley feel him going inside and i know he does too...and sometimes it even hurts a little....but after awhile when his penis is wet i just feel nothing. Im not sure if he doesnt...I know i should ask. Is it me? or may he be having a little shyness performing and pleasing me and its makes him soft? I dont know but I really love this guy and I just want to please him and to make it work between us in bed? Does anyone have any suggestions or answers as to why this is happening? Also even though he says it doesnt hurt him i think the large condoms are too small and that it may be taking away from his pleasure during sex. But during missionary everything is great!! Im confused...please help!! Also Im a little scared that my vagina may be too loose! but if that is the case why do i feel so tight when he first starts out? when i get aroused do i get too aroused and wet?? help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Your vagina is for the most part without nerve endings. Only the vaginal entrance is rich in nerve endings. It is for that reason that you feel it when he penetrates you the first thine, but not after a while. Very shallow thrusting (just his head), in and out can be very pleasurable for you. Deep thrusting brings that wonderful feeling of being filled up, but not much other feelings.

Your clitoris is the source of your sexual pleasure and orgasms. It is not your vagina.

A man will go softer once he is inside you. That is just the way his physiology works. In scans done during intercourse, the man's penis takes on the shape of a boomerang. Something that will be very difficult if he is fully stiff. Just before he orgaasms, his penis will become very stiff again. You have probably seen this during oral. If you do not want semen in your mouth, this is normally the sign to stop giving oral.

If he is losing his erection during sex, it can be a sign of medical issues, or he is not able to keep his mental arousal levels up. It will very seldomly be because of you and your anatomy or wetness.
|
Did you find this post helpful?