Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Vagina taste and smell (Page 1)

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
Rate a typical vagina taste 1 - 10
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
I always hear older men say how vagina "tastes" so good and how some girls have a smelly vagina. I thought they were just exaggerating.. What does it taste and smell like?? I always wanted to know. Does it taste like really good food? lol sorry i had to ask that
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper batterseablue
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Every vagina is different, depending on what a woman's diet is. It's a taste like no other, it's hard to describe. I always loved the taste. There shouldn't really be a smell either, if she is clean. And no, it doesn't taste like food, at least not to me anyways. Lol.
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
im not sure... and apparently never will because my girlfriend that im going to be with forever thinks that thats weird to do that... i have to convince her some how lol... anyways yeah pretty sure it shouldent smell .
|

replied March 25th, 2012
loser
Then do be with her....any girl that won't let u eat her out (I have never heard of 1) is an idiot..look elsewhere..if she think that's wierd(it isn't), she's just a loser
|

replied July 28th, 2009
yeah if it smells it either means the girl isn't clean or might have some kinda problem with her vagina lol and 4 the taste it is different 4 evry girl
|

replied August 7th, 2009
Me personally it was fun and yea it is and indescribable taste but its not nasty it makes you want to come back for more
|

replied August 12th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Funny.
Don't tell our male pro circumcised members about the smell
They will soon be advocating the circumcision of all females.
|
Users who thank nww for this post: stuey82 

replied August 12th, 2009
Lol I'm a woman and yeaaah haha I'm more than sure it shouldn't smell. Not normal man
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2012
Smells
Every woman has a smell to their vagina, it comes out of the body, its a body fluid, like sweat. Now if its a bad smell thats comes out thats different. Yours has a smell or you're not normal.
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2009
Supporter
like clams!!!!
a lite salty taste like seafood!!!!
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
I find the taste and the scent very alluring. I believe even if it is washed well in the a.m. by evening it has a delectable odor and taste. The daily activities marinate the vagina, and makes it very good for the evening activities.
|

replied October 29th, 2009
The beautiful, wonderful scent of a healthy vagina
I find it hard to believe that people are honestly saying that a vagina doesn't smell, what with all the lubrication and secretions. I'm a guy who is extremely attracted to women, and there's no greater turn-on than the scent of my woman's vagina. From doing a little research on the subject, it's clear that most men who are attracted to women are also turned on by the smell of a vagina. It's erotic, earthy, and awesome. If a vagina truly smells BAD, there's a good chance the woman has an infection or something else unusual going on. A guy who says a healthy vagina smells bad has some issues, in my opinion. Relax, ladies--we LOVE how you smell, and we'd be disappointed if you didn't smell the way you do.
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
Experienced User
I have personnally never actually smelled one (even though ive had girls want me to go down bc of my 3 1/2 inch tongue) but i hear they smell like some sort of fish??? is that true bc you guys never actually describe it you just say its "good"
|

replied November 5th, 2009
I don't care much for the taste, as it's her reaction that turns me on. But there IS a distinct smell, not a bad smell, but a smell none the less. Very hard smell to describe..it smells and tastes like...well......vagina, lol. You'll have to smell and taste it to see. The only thing you can really pick out by taste, is it's a bit salty, but can't really pick out any other tastes.
|

replied November 7th, 2009
it pretty much just tastes like skin
since it is pretty much skin thats wet
like everyone else is saying
it depends on who the girl is, her diet, and if shes clean.
|

replied November 24th, 2009
I've only gone down on 3 women in my life..

It doesn't smell, but it has a distinct taste- not really unpleasant, but not really great either. They all taste sort of the same.

BTW, shaving down there would make life a lot easier for us Smile
|

replied November 18th, 2010
it all about the girl an how clean she is,it taste a little salty it pretty good but if it smells its a complete turn off!!! i will lose my erection right away an never be able to probly even have sex with tha girl again
|

replied December 19th, 2011
vaginas
That is why us girls should not let your selves go, especially our vaginas at is is our health. Keep our Ph levels low and all should be fine.. Smile
Oh and our diet also, you are what you eat...
|

replied June 14th, 2012
Thats very true.
|

replied June 14th, 2012
Yeah im a girl and even with all of my friends none of us have found a smelly vegina
|

replied September 8th, 2012
In my opinion there should be a slight smell - a scent. The girl should be hygenic i.e. shower at least once a day but she doesn't necessarily have to be shower fresh at the time of sex.

Personally my favourite is after a night out of drinking and dancing - she's clean but she's been peeing regularly over the course of the night and the heat and sweat all combine to create a "eau de lady" Smile Perfection!

I'm really disappointed if there is no odour because I find the odour really arousing during sex.

The odour is a natural part of nature. Why do you think male dogs sniff female dogs genitalia? It's built into us as animals to attract us to the opposite sex. You find a smell you like and you marry her Smile Unfortunately our society is trying to remove the "animal" from us and make us all plastic mannequins - we should all look the same and get our smell from a bottle...
|

replied September 24th, 2012
!**@! taste and smell
all women have a vagina scent that is like a pheremone, its something women almost cannot smell but men are very attuned to it and its delightful and exciting a healthy vagina tastes slightly yeasty and salty. I love it and its why men like to smell womens soiled panties. The more heavily creamed the better since its indicative of how sexually aroused she is even if not conscious of it
|
Users who thank batterseablue for this post: ashrafpkerala 
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
12 >>
Quick Reply