Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Vagina Question!

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
This may sound a little silly but basically I have a question about my genitals. I was looking at it properly for the first time and, if I move the labia out of the way the area that is essentially my "vagina" appears bulbous, and almost swollen, where in pictures of others it looks virtually flat. I may sound ridiculous but does anyone know what this could be/whether this is normal? I am very inexperienced with this sort of thing! Thanks for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi Von18 and welcome to ehealth: There are many sizes and shapes of a woman's vagina...IMO, each is perfect.....Makes each one of us a special variation of a woman...

Honey, be happy...We are all unique...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply