Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

vagina/hymen after two years having no sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
Hi I am actually new here and I'm glad i found this site. My husband was in other country two years from now and for that two years I don't have sex. I would like to ask if what happen to a vagina or hymen after two years without having sex..? Am I going to be like virgin again?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile kalel29
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi kale129 and welcome to ehealth: You should be OK as probably you masturbated over this period in time to help keep the lubrication working...Often when we think of sex and wanting it, it lets loose that special part of us that knows want and helps us through this time in life...Enjoy your husband...I am happy he is now home...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied May 9th, 2011
Hi,i have the same question....when a lady stops having sex and does not masturbate, is it possible for the reconstruction of the hymen...can a lady be a virgin again?
|

replied May 9th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Tomable, it depends on how much damage there was to the hymen. Cuts/tears through to the vaginal wall form notches. Smaller tears may heal almost as good as new. So if you had sex for a few times, your hymen should not have healed back.

Masturbation is an important part of maintaining your sexuality, sexual health and dealing with urges. It keeps your vagina healthy. You do not have to put anything inside your vagina to masturbate.

If you had a penis inside your vagina, you will never be a virgin again. Being a virgin means you did not have a penis inside your vagina.

Take care
|

replied May 28th, 2013
well i had sex one time in 2010 i was drunk and i really dont remember feeling anything im getting married next year and i have been free from all kinds of pleasure im wating till that day. what happens to the vagina?
|

replied May 31st, 2013
Community Volunteer
It will be in exactly the same state you left it in 2 years ago, except that it is 2 years older now.

Best of luck with your wedding!
|
Tags: vagina, sex, vaginal
Quick Reply