Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

vagina hurts 2 weeks after first time sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I had just recently had my first time with this guy i completely trust. There was no problems with me getting "wet" and so lubrication wasnt a problem. But its been 2 weeks and my vagina still hurts. He was big and im a tiny girl. He also didnt completely "pop my cherry". This pain im in hurts midly to alot, it also only hurts sometimes not all the time. Is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
What kind of pain do you have?
Does it feel like its inside of you or is it at the surface or at the opening?
Do you have any itching or burning?
What kind of discharge do you have?

The sex act alone shouldn’t have made you be in pain like this. Usually after a couple of days the soreness goes away. Did you use protection? If not you could have gotten an STD. STD’s can cause pain, usually burning, itching, or unusual or smelly discharge. Or you could have gotten a urinary tract infection. UTI’s can happen to anyone. During sex bacteria could have gotten in the wrong place. Pregnancy doesn’t seem likely…at least you wouldn’t feel the symptoms yet.

Is there a doctor you could see? I suggest you should see one anyway. Us as women need to start regular gyno visits once we start having sex. For birth control, pregnancy, and yearly health exams.

Hope I didn’t type too much. I just remember my 1st times. No one told me anything about my body. So I was confused a lot.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
Its kinda like a throbbing/ ripping feeling.
around the middle.
no itching, no burning. Wait what does burning feel like?
Well i have the same discharge ive had the whole time.
We did use a condom.
And not really. I'm 15 and i can't go to the free clinic by myself my adult has to bring me and i dont really want my parents knowing im sexually active.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
is it the middle of your lower stomach? or Like a period cramp or like when you have to go #2 really bad?...lol

the burning is like raw skin...??? It hurts. Not sure how to describe. Have you ever had a rug burn? Kinda like that.

I think you can go to Planned Parenthood in you city. Or look up teen clinics and call around. Or just tell your mom. She would probably be happy that you are being responsible about having sex. You used protection and your paying attention to your body.
|