Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

uti vs std

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I have been having numerous uti's recently accompanied by yeast infections... or so i think. I go to the dr and they treat me for that. My symptoms go away but come back a couple weeks later. However this time, they came back really fast. Could I have an std? I'm married and I dont think I do... but what else could be causing this? Could I have a bacterial infection that my husband and I are giving back and forth that isn't bothering him? Help me please? I don't want to go to my doctor and ask to be tested for an std if I dont need to be. But I'm worried and I dont think I should be. Please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|